Signature Located in the heart of Sunny Isles Beach and developed by Fortune International.
A 55-story, 650 feet building designed by Heroz & De Meuron. The Jade
Signature offers residences from one to five bedrooms and 1400 SF to 4600 SF. All units
will have private elevators and ocean view.
A single elegant form rising 57 stories on the sands of Sunny Isles Beach, Jade Signature is the newest tower in Fortune International's coveted Jade building collection. The vision to create something the market has never seen before stems from merging the most talented people in the world of design and architecture, with Fortune's valuable knowledge of what buyers of this caliber desire. Every detail has been engaged in extraordinary contemplation, and the result is a spectacular property that will be as enjoyable as it will be stunning.
Set at a striking parallelogram position to the shoreline, Jade Signature's relation to the sun and surroundings is paramount. A unique seamless connection between the lobby, beach, lushly landscaped gardens, and dynamic resort-like amenities offers the fullness of coastal living in a way never before possible.
Residences will be like contemporary houses in the sky with breathtaking flow through views from ocean to Intracoastal, and windows that frame the horizon reinforcing the connection between interior and exterior. Expansive terraces that span up to 25 feet extend the living space, and contribute to the building's shape, which transforms at every angle.
- Fortune International - Herzog & de Meuron - Pierre Yves Rochon Interiors
Herzog & de Meuron
Herzog & de Meuron is a partnership led by five Senior Partners – Jacques Herzog, Pierre de Meuron, Christine Binswanger, Ascan Mergenthaler and Stefan Marbach.
Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron established their office in Basel in 1978. The partnership has grown over the years – Christine Binswanger joined the practice as Partner in 1994, successively followed by Robert Hösl and Ascan Mergenthaler in 2004, Stefan Marbach in 2006, David Koch in 2008, Esther Zumsteg in 2009, Andreas Fries in 2011, and Vladimir Pajkic in 2012. An international team of 31 Associates and about 330 collaborators are working on projects across Europe, North and South America and Asia. The firm's main office is in Basel with additional offices in Hamburg, London, Madrid, New York and Hong Kong. The practice has been awarded numerous prizes including "The Pritzker Architecture Prize" (USA) in 2001, the "RIBA Royal Gold Medal" (UK) and the "Praemium Imperiale" (Japan), both in 2007. They are professors at the Swiss Federal Institute ofTechnology Zurich (ETH) – Department of Architecture, Network City and Landscape, since 1999, and co-founders of the ETH Studio Basel – Contemporary City Institute.
Miami Art Museum
1111 Lincoln Road
Prada New York, Headquarters Prada USA
Museum of Modern Art, New York
Beirut Terraces, Beirut
Waldorf Astoria, Beijing, China
The Main Stadium for the 2008 Olympic Games, Beijing, China
University Children's Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
London Olympics Master Plan 2012
Plaza de España, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Iglesia de la Natividad, Culiacan, Mexico
Skolkovo University District Masterplan, Skolkovo, Russia
Pierre Yves Rochon
Pierre-Yves Rochon, Inc. (PYR) was established in 1979 by Pierre–Yves Rochon to create interior design solutions for luxury hospitality environments. Through their designs, the firm aims to enhance each aspect of the guest experience. Each unique space is composed of elements drawn from each property's location, culture and history, supported by classic French style and ideals. Traditional and modern materials, textures and furniture combine to create new interiors that are elegant, engaging and soothing.
The firm's design achievements have consistently delivered award-winning results for many of the world's major international hospitality brands. These brands include Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Peninsula Hotels and numerous boutique hotels. In addition, PYR has created restaurant environments for some of the world's most innovative chefs, such as Joël Robuchon, Alain Ducasse, Paul Bocuse and Gérard Boyer.
From offices in Paris, Chicago and Shanghai, our designers and technical staff are organized into integrated project teams that are able to address a full spectrum of interior design services.
Four Seasons George V
The Savoy Hotel London, England
The Peninsula Shanghai Shanghai, China
Hotel du Lac Vevey, Switzerland
Hotel Hermitage SBM Monte Carlo, Monaco
Hotel Sacher Vienna, Austria
Sofitel Chicago Water Tower
Four Seasons Firenze
Monte Carlo Bay Resort, SBM
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Since 1983, Fortune International has raised the bar in hoth-end real estate throughout South Florida. The vision of founder Edgardo Defortuna has set new industry standards by continually forgning into new, competitive areas of real estate development while remaining a leader in sales and marketing. Fortune leads the industry in developing, funding, construction management and hospitality. Fortune international is full-service, fully integrated, and aligned whit global strategic partners that enhance an already multifaceted team of
professionals. The in-house team is meade up of talented architects, as well as construction management professionals, who have worked on some of Miami's most prominents condominiums. Yet Fortune's strength also comes from the porwe of its strategic alliances. Teams such as those assempbled for Jade Residences at Brickell Bay, Jade Beach, Artech and Jade Ocean exemplify the stature and importance of these unions to the success of Fortune International and its development projects. The towers united Fortune with Swire Properties, renowned architects Luis Revuelta and Carlos Ott, Pavarini Structuretone General contractors and HSBC and Corus Bank to name a few.
Jade Residences at Brickell Bay
Le Meridien Sunny Isles
The Ritz-Carlton Club & Residences
Sonesta Resort Key Biscayne
from 1400 to over 10,500 SF of Luxury ocean front living
• Inspiring flow-through floor plans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views
• Lofty ceilings of 10 feet or higher and total living areas r anging from 1,400 to 10,500 square feet
• Floor to ceiling windows that frame the horizon
• Modernist homes in the sky with terraces as large as a living sp ace
• Private garage spaces (In selected units )
• Exquisite European designer cabinetry
• Top of the line kitchen appliances
• Wine cooler
• Cappuccino maker
• Top quality stone countertops • PYR custom designed bathroom cabinetry
• Private elevator vestibule • High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi
• Smart technology • Walk-in closets
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Service quarters with full bath in 3, 4, 5 bedroom residences • Service entrance
• Created by Pritzker Prize award-winning Herzog & de Meuron
• Stunning interiors by French design firm PYR led by Pierre-Yves Rochon
• Botanical journey cultivated by renowned lands cape architect Raymond Jungles
• Impressive structure towering 57 stories above the Atlantic shoreline
• Enviable oceanfront address on the sands of Sunny Isles Beach
• Ideal location between Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall, as well as Miami and Fort L auderdale airports
• Strategic positioning of the building maximizing sun exposure to the pool and beach
• Free-flowing amenity areas seamlessly connect ocean and beach to lobby and interior spaces
• Lushly landscaped grand driveway with impressive porte-cochere
• Stunning two story lobby anchored by a sculptural staircase leading to a world of amenities and s ervices
• Breathtaking three stories of glass overlooking pool and beach
• Worldwide concierge service
• Exclusive clubroom with extensive outdoor terrace, demonstration kitchen, perfect for private events
• Breakfast area with outdoor seating on beach p avilion terrace with sky dome
• Doorman and valet, at your service
• Business center with conference room and private office
• Oceanfront mail room experience
• Underground parking garage with security sur veillance
• Car wash area
• Electric car charging service
• 24-hour security
• High speed Internet and Wi-Fi in all common areas
• Oceanfront resort deck featuring a gorgeous swimming pool with zero entry, secluded cabanas and hot tub
• Beach bar and grill offering pool and beach service
• Private beach amenities including chaise lounges and umbr ellas at the shoreline
• Teen's tech lounge with outdoor ping pong
• Kids playroom with video games and smart board
• Toddler sensory and reading center
• Landscaped beachfront gardens with hammocks and seating
• Lap pool on south side of tower offering maximum sun exposure
• Entertainment lounge and terrace facing lap pool with billiards and wine bar
• Health and wellness center with dry sauna and steam room
• Coed hamam / Turkish bath
• Magnificent water terrace with massage beds and plunge pools o verlooking the ocean
• Massage and spa services available
• Detox juice bar
• Invigorating cold rain shower
• Yoga deck surrounded by zen garden
• Relaxation area
• Oceanfront state of the art fitness center with fully-appointed training areas
• Women's and men's locker rooms
Prices range from $1.8 million to $26 million
Buyers of Jade Signature are required to deposit a total of 50% in the following installments:
• 10 % due at Reservation
• 15% due at Contract (July 2013)
• 15% due at Construction (December 2013)
• 10% due at Top Off
• Balance due at Closing
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
At this time we are taking reservations. Those interested in securing a Jade Signature residence will be assigned a unit and once a reservation agreement is signed, will make a 10% deposit in an escrow account with First American Title.
A reservation can be canceled at any time and the reservation holder will be refunded immediately. When the contract has been executed, the 15% is due. An additional 15% deposit is due at construction plus an additional 10% due at top off.
The 50% balance is due at closing.
Decorus Realty . All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: This website is intended to provide general information to the public. Decorus Realty accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, in the information provided. Further, it will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this website. Visitors to this website are advised that:
Material on this website is information of a general nature only, is not legal advice, and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. For specific legal advice, please contact a lawyer.
This website contains links to third party websites which are not under the control of Decorus. Decorus is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. Decorus provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Decorus.
Decorus may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information on this website without notice.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
Decorus Realty Services is a Florida Licensed Brokerage Corporation. Decorus is an independent broker and has no affiliation, unless otherwise noted. Some materials are the property of real estate developers and carry their own copyrights. Text and photos are not to be copied. Decorus recommends that buyers, sellers, and renters of real estate consult appropriate professionals for legal and other specialized advice. Information presented on this website is believed to be accurate but is not warranted nor guaranteed. Oral representation should not be considered valid. Information presented on this site (and generated reports) may contain listings from both Decorus and other brokers who cooperate with Decorus The content on this website (including drawings, photos, text and other materials) may have been provided by the developer or may have been extracted from a developer's marketing materials. Decorus does not warrant the accuracy of such information, you should consult your Purchase Agreement, Contract and Condominium Documents for accurate information. Decorus is an independent broker and has no affiliation, unless otherwise noted. The information presented on this website is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other that to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on this site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate is strictly prohibited. Information is believed accurate but not warranted and is subject to change. Based on information from the Southeast Florida Regional (SEFR) or from the Associations participating in the SEFR. We do not claim to have represented all of these properties. Not an offer where prohibited by state statutes. Copyright 2013, the data related to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the participating Assocations/MLS's in the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service cooperative agreement - Realtor Assocation of Greater Hollywood and the Beaches, Realtor Association of Ft. Lauderdale, Realtor Association of Hollywood-Dade County, Northwestern Dade Association of Realtors & South Broward Board of Realtors. All Rights Reserved. Please check our other excelent pre-construciton projects in Sunny Isles presented by Decorus Realty: Echo Aventura | Chateau Beach | 400 Sunny Isles | Parque Towers